The Project Coordinator helps with the management of key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Ensure that deadlines are communicated, ensure that the project lead assigns responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry in a previous role and will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfil client needs.
May require experience in Health Economics or in a related area, or at least some exposure to projects of a similar ilk. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to the General Manager. Enhance department and organisation reputation by working with the project lead to accomplish new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
HCD specialises in using real world data, bespoke and routinely collected, to evaluate and support value propositions for pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
We have long experience of using data which allows patient pathway mapping and budget impact models to be created based on observational and real-world data.
In this position, you will work directly with clients (leading healthcare and pharma), Business Development staff, Consultants and other members of the technical delivery team. You will be responsible for researching, developing, and creating final products to client specifications while contributing towards continuous improvement of the data analysis and overall success of the department. You will be expected to take a leading role in a variety of projects including the following:
- Burden of illness studiesEconomic evaluations
- Budget impact analysis
- Impact assessment
- Market access strategies
- Data modelling
- Literature reviews
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and ensuring that it is kept within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation with the General Manager.
- Work with Project Leader to develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure overall project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Together with the Project Lead, manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Some exposure to the Health Economics world in a previous position, or similar would be a distinct advantage
- Proven working experience in working on projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus, but not essential
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience would give the applicant a distinct advantage over those who do not.
Project Coordinator top skills & proficiencies:
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Verbal Communication
- Seniority Level