HCD specialises in using real world data, bespoke and routinely collected, to evaluate and support value propositions for pharmaceutical and medical device companies. We have long experience of using data which allows patient pathway mapping and budget impact models to be created based on observational and real-world data.
In this position, you will work directly with clients (leading healthcare and pharma), Business Development staff, Consultants and other members of the technical delivery team.
You will be responsible for researching, developing, and creating final products to client specifications while contributing towards continuous improvement of the data analysis and overall success of the department. You will be expected to take a leading role in a variety of projects including the following:
- Burden of illness studies
- Economic evaluations
- Budget impact analysis
- Impact assessment
- Market access strategies
- Data modelling
- Literature reviews
The Technical Delivery Team
HCD Economics’ technical delivery team is responsible for a wide range of analysis within health economics and other areas. We work closely with new and existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction and deliver high quality analytical tools and expertise. Using our own data in addition to pre-existing external date, our delivery team provide analytical and strategic support across the healthcare sector for pharmaceutical and medical technology companies. We also work extensively within the public sector, supporting the NHS amongst others with modelling and strategy to maximise the use of public funds in healthcare.
- Managing HEOR/RWE projects, ensuring the highest standards and on time/budget delivery.
- Researching potential opportunities to improve healthcare through research.
- Presenting results to clients and communities both in the UK and abroad.
- Assisting business development by contributing to proposals and following up on successful RWE/HE projects.
- Assessing existing data and analysis for relevance.
- Developing relevant and valuable disease specific studies.
- Assisting healthcare bodies and charities in the efficient use of collected data.
- Postgraduate Degree and / or equivalent work experience in a health economics related role.
- Accomplished with Microsoft Windows OS and Office products (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.)
- Accomplished with Stata, R or another similar statistical package
- Strong personal integrity and teamwork skills
- High level of initiative, self-direction and accountability
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to execute technical projects within deadlines
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task at a high level
Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Please send CVs or requests for further info to firstname.lastname@example.org