HCD specialises in using real world data, bespoke and routinely collected, to evaluate and support value propositions for pharmaceutical and medical device companies. We have long experience of using data which allows patient pathway mapping and budget impact models to be created based on observational and real-world data.
In this position, you will work directly with clients (leading healthcare and pharma), Business Development staff, Consultants and other members of the technical delivery team.
You will be responsible for supporting the business development team and overall success of the department.
- Proactive and continual communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Arranging logistics for disease area consultants to meet with external parties
- Logistics for aspects of project operations
- Any other tasks which may be relevant in supporting the business development team
- Time management
- Prioritisation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Please send CVs or requests for further info to firstname.lastname@example.org